Everybody loves a freebie right?? I’ve been scouring the web to find some good crochet projects. Every week, I’d like to give you my Favorite Five. I will find you five FABULOUS FREE crochet projects each week and post them here for you to enjoy!! This is the first week I am doing this, So bear with me as I get this right. I now present you with my Favorite Five Friday Freebies!!
Show these designers some love!! They have done a great job on these patterns & best of all, they are offering them for free. They are absolutely beautiful!!
Friday January 6, 2017 Favorite Freebies:
- Henry’s Baby Blanket from Little Monkey’s Crochet – This adorable baby blanket is perfect for Boys and Girls alike!!
- Charlotte’s Dream Blanket from Look What I Made – What can I say about this beautiful blanket?? Its gorgeous & best of all, its free!!!
- Sun Valley Hat from Lion Brand Yarns – Check out this awesome basket weave bonnet type hat. I adore this design!!
- Go With the Flow Super Scarf from My Hobby is Crochet – one of the prettiest super scarves I have found. I cant wait to get this scarf on my hook!!
- Amazing Grace Blissful Slouchy from Beatrice Ryan Designs – Great design and looks like its nice & warm!! Give this hat a try 🙂
Check back here every friday for more fabulous finds!!